Learn how to pick a fly that matches the size & behavior of the important nymphs, select the right equipment to effectively fish nymphs, present your nymph naturally where the fish are feeding. & detect strikes effectively...& HAVE FUN! 72 min.
Nymph fishing, dreaded by some revered by others, is a technique every angler needs to understand. In Nymph Fishing Basics Rick Hafele and John Smeraglio (and some interesting friends) will guide you through the many confusing aspects of nymph fishing. If you want to catch large trout and trout on those days when a surface rise is rarer than red meat at a Bugwan retreat, then let Nymph Fishing Basics show you how.
Nymph Fishing Basics deciphers the mystery of nymph fishing. Learn how to:
- Identify the dominant food available to trout anytime anywhere
- Pick a fly that matches the size and behavior of the important nymphs
- Select the right equipment to effectively fish nymphs
- Present your nymph naturally where the fish are feeding
- Detect strikes effectively
And like all of Laughing River Productions you’ll have a good time while learning how to catch more fish. Remember, we fish for fun, so you should have fun learning as well.